1st Workshop on Requirement Engineering for Software startups and Emerging Technologies (RESET)
IEEE International Requirements Engineering Conference 2021
The format of your paper must strictly adhere to the IEEEtran Proceedings Format.
LaTeX users: please use the LaTeX class file IEEEtran v1.8 and the following configuration (without option ‘compsoc’ or ‘compsocconf’):
Please make sure that your submission
- does not exceed the respective page limit specified in the track call
- is in PDF format,
- is in letter page size,
- does not have page numbers,
- has all fonts embedded in the PDF file,
- uses only scalable font types (like Type 1, TrueType) — bit-mapped font types (like Type 3) are not acceptable,
- has all figures embedded in vector graphics (if not possible, use a high-resolution bitmap format of at least 300 dpi; do not use JPG, but a lossless format like PNG or GIF),
- has all text in figures and tables large enough and readable when printed,
- has a caption for every figure or table,
- has the title and all headings properly capitalized
- has no orphans and widows (cf. Section Help), and
- does not use footnote references in the abstract.
Please submit your article using Easychair at https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=reset21
The submissions must not have been published elsewhere and must not be under review elsewhere. Submissions will go through a blind review process. Each paper is reviewed by three to four reviewers. The accepted/ conditionally accepted papers need to address the reviewers’ comments in order to be published.